School of Business and Entrepreneurship
For more information, call 1 800 FOR-YWAM or the Registrar at: firstname.lastname@example.org; (719) 226-3062
Course Description:We successfully pioneered the School of Business and Entrepreneurship in 2014 and look forward to a greater 2015. WE WILL USE BUSINESS AS A TOOL TO SEE GOD'S REDEMPTION AND TRANSFORMATION IN A CULTURE. We will equip and release people called to business with a missional worldview into a movement called Business as Mission (BAM). Our focus is to impact the least reached peoples on the planet and God's purpose for business as a transformational agent in their cultures.
The School of Business & Entrepreneurship is a brand new secondary school that introduces fundamental core business disciplines such as Marketing, Sales, Operations/Fulfillment, Finance, Administration and more. Each week we will tackle a new discipline and view it from a business theory and biblical perspective. After taking this course a student should have a general understanding of how 10/40 window businesses work and the necessary information to choose which discipline they may wish to focus on within the overall sphere of business in the nations.
- Hearing God's Voice in Business
- Biblical Marketing & Sales
- Operations & Fulfillment
- Biblical Finance
- Administration and Support Functions
- The Role of an Entrepreneur
- Business Planning and Development
- Biblical Servant Leadership
With their newly developed skills, students will complete a 3-9 month internship in the 10/40 window. This can be done by coming alongside existing Business as Mission initiatives, researching potential new business opportunities, or even beginning to pioneer new BAM initiatives. They will receive both field based and distance coaching from experienced BAM practitioners throughout the length of their internship.
Completion of a YWAM DTS (Discipleship Training School).
For more information, call 1 800 FOR-YWAM or
Contact the Registrar at: email@example.com; (719) 226-3062
During your school explore the following:
Colorado Adventure Sports The Arts
- Mountain biking
- Campus Pool
- Climbing 14ers
- Colorado Springs
- Our campus
- Our halls turning into a bike workshop
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Flag football
- Campus pool
- Worship Worshiping Jesus with all your heart will change your life.
A typical day's schedule:
- 6:00 - Wake up: Drink coffee, splash cold water on your face, quiet time with Jesus
- 6:45 - Head downstairs for breakfast (don't skip it, you need the brain food)
- 7:15 - Back to your room to get ready
- 9:00 - Class Time. (Worship and Intercession with the whole base on Mondays and Wednesdays)
- 12:30 - Lunch. Usually much more interactive than the grunts and yawns you hear at breakfast.
- 1:30 - Work Duty: Housekeeping/Maintenance (among others).
- 3:30 - Stop by Kairos to get a coffee and then back to class.
- 5:30 - Dinner. Hope for the fantastic curry or Mediterranean meals that the kitchen crew makes.
- 6:30 - Jump into a car with a classmate headed downtown to walk/run the free 5K with the rest of Colorado Springs every Tuesday (hey...10 times and you get a free t-shirt).
- 7:30 - Off to Jives Coffee Shop to study, talk, play games.
- 9:00 - Head back to campus.
- 9:15 - Hang out with roommates, wander the halls and visit people, read and wind down, get ready for bed.
- 10:30 - Bed. Trust me, you need the rest.