Business As Mission
We exist to bring the Kingdom of God to the least reached peoples by creating businesses that operate with Biblical principles with the aim of bringing spiritual, social, and physical transformation in and through the business sphere. These least reached areas of the planet often have the highest economic challenges and greatest corruption and exploitation. We will do this by mobilizing, training, and equipping the body of Christ – especially church leaders, business owners and entrepreneurs, and the mission community – to participate in Business as Mission initiatives.
What Is Business As Mission?
Business as Mission (BAM) is a strategy for the specific purpose of the transformation of people and communities: spiritually, economically and socially – for the glory of God through a viable and sustainable business which has Kingdom of God values, purpose, perspective and impact.
BAM is a strategy for ministering to people and communities, the primary aim is direct impact for the Kingdom of God through relationship and service, the business is the ministry.
However, there should be no poor among you for in the land the LORD your God is giving you to possess as your inheritance, he will richly bless you. -Deuteronomy 15:4
Training & Action
Contact Us for more information
- BAM is often also called: Kingdom Business; Great Commission Business; For-Profit Missions; Transformational Business; Business for Transformation (B4T).
- Small Business is the Economic Engine
In the USA:
- Represent 99.7% of all employer firms
- Employ more than 50% the private-sector employees
- Pay 44% of the total U.S. private payroll
- Have generated more than 64% of all new jobs during the past 15 years
- And create more than 50% the private gross domestic product