Who We Are
YWAM Strategic Frontiers in Colorado Springs
W e are a YWAM community called to mobilize and multiply followers of Christ to bring the Kingdom of God to the least reached by focusing on strategic issues, seasons, places, people, and spheres of influence in society. We will do this by discipling each other in healthy community, living out the Lordship of Christ, locally and globally.
A launching pad to the nations
- We are a YWAM community called to be Kingdom of God advocates.
- We live to introduce Jesus and His ways throughout the earth.
- We focus on people and places where less than 2% of the population is Christian.
- We advocate for God's mercy and justice in issues like AIDS, refugees, human trafficking and extreme poverty.
- We act in strategic seasons, responding with the love of God in the midst of natural disasters and in international times of openness like the Olympics & World Cup Games.
- We train to influence society in areas like Business, Communication, the Arts and Education.
- We mobilize the body of Christ to partner with us in lasting ministry.
- We seek to live in healthy community, living out our calling locally and globally.
"We find ourselves standing on the edge of a global movement.Everywhere I turn I hear people asking the question "what is missions?" Jesus summed up our life calling with this: "Love the Lord God with all your heart, soul and mind, and love your neighbor as yourself." (Matthew 22:37-38) Do we love God like we should? Do we love our neighbor like we love ourselves? Asking these questions will lead us to the right answers. Youth With A Mission Strategic Frontiers is in the business of seeing Christ glorified and lifted up in our lives, while bringing His redemption to the ends of the earth. We have over 120 nationals and more than 250 internationals working in 26 nations. In Colorado Springs, our staff of 150 trains others to go and sustains those already in the field. We are committed to seeing the "the earth filled with the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea." (Habakkuk 2:14)"